I would like to tell you this simple but very useful resource that I just put in my blog. It was really born from an email that I received a few days ago from a fantastic person.
In his email he told me what he liked my blog and how useful the resources that I shared and explained were being, but the reason for his email also had another objective, and he would tell me that he had had a problem with his vision and It was hard to read through a screen. Therefore, without hesitation, I started looking for some resource that could make it easier for me to continue knowing my new articles and resources.
And I met with WebSiteVoice, a fanatic web that allows me to create a Speech of my content in a very easy way. It has a free version that covers virtually all your needs.
Now I briefly tell you how you can install it on your Web or Blog
- We first enter the Web https://websitevoice.com And we sign up with a simple email. Remember to check the email they send you.
- The second step, we will enter the DashBoard and go to configure our Widget.
- And in the third step we are almost going to install it… We go a little further down into the “Widget Install” section and we will see “installation”. This little <script> should be copied and pasted into the code of our website, between the <body> </body> tags.
- Remember to put on the "Update Website" your Web address to verify the site.
Well, you just have to download the WebSiteVoice Plugin, here is the link: https://wordpress.org/plugins/websitevoice/
Now you install it in your WordPress and then configure it in the following simple way.
- Within your WordPress or go to «Settings» and there you will find the WebsiteVoice Setup.
- Then you simply copy and paste the content of the <script> that I mentioned before and save the changes.
And everything is ready to LISTEN to your website.
As a curiosity also tell you that the HOME of WebsiteVoice once registered you will have a monitoring of the times that your speech is being used and in what links.